Apple released yesterday is officially my first version of demo for the of operating system iOS 13 only three weeks after issuing the beta version for developers. Said Apple at the outset that the public beta will be available in the month of July, there are now present. Read on for instructions on how to install the demo version year iOS 13.
Do you have to install the public beta of iOS 13 it?
I know of
In its current form, is difficult to recommend version public demo of iOS 13. I still have iOS 13 a lot of bugs and performance problems, especially with things like audio playback were with HomePods وAirPods. Will also face an incompatibility with third-party apps because the developers haven’t yet updated their apps for iOS 13.
However, if you want to experience the new features in iOS 13, the public beta is your best choice. Here’s how to install it on your iPhone or iPod touch.
How to update your iPhone to iOS 13:
First, you should make sure that your iPhone is able to run iOS 13. Here is a list of devices supporting:
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (previous generation)
Unfortunately, if your device isn’t listed in that list, you won’t be able to run iOS 13 in the form of its public beta or when it is released in September.
If your device is supported by iOS 13, here’s a way to install the trial version world of iOS 13 today:
- Guide to the location of Beta Software Apple via the Safari browser on your iPhone
- If you are already a member, click “Sign in”. If not, select the “Sign up”, enter your account information Apple TV your Apple ID, and agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Enroll Your Devices” and make sure you are in the tab of the iOS interface
- Will Apple make a backup using iTunes; this is not required but highly recommended
Scroll to the section of the Install Profile in the website and select “Download Profile”
- Once you allow downloading, open the Settings app on your iPhone
- At the top, you will see a message stating that you have a profile ready for installation; click on the option “ALLOW” proven profile as shown in the screen shots above
- You must now restart your iPhone to complete the installation of the definition file
- As soon as you restart your iPhone, go to Settings> General> Software Update. You should now see the iOS update 13 ready for installation.
Upon completion of the initial installation for the public beta of the operating system iOS 13, you will receive updates via the internet just as you would with any other version of operating system iOS. Stopped issuing updates almost every two weeks until September.