Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is the sequel to the worldwide popular line of fitness trackers, which are usually users and the media praise for their excellent functionality and affordable price. We also did a review on the new generation of Chinese “bracelet”, but our approach was different. We evaluated the Mi Band 4 objectively, speaking in detail about how it pros and about the cons. One of the main advantages of the Quartet is the ability to customize the appearance by replacing the dials.
Where to download the dials for Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Screen the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 was not only more, but also clothed in color. Thanks to the bright AMOLED display, the new numerous dials on the screen in Mi Band 4 looks great. To replace the dials on the fitness tracker uses a proprietary app producer called Mi Fit, and the dials can be downloaded from the special shop Amazfit.
Dials for Mi Band 4 shop Amazfit
In Amazfit there are dials for various models of smart watches and trackers. For Mi Band 4 the store is available in hundreds of custom dials, so each of you will be able to find several to their liking.
What you will need to replace the dials
- The Mi Fit App
- File Manager — on most Androiddevices file Manager by default.
How to install third-party watch faces for Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Files with custom dials from the store Amazfit downloaded with the extension .bin. Once you have downloaded any of the dial, follow the simple instructions below to install it on your Mi Band 4.
- Download dial that you want to install on your Xiaomi Mi Band 4.
- Then open the Mi Fit app and install any of the available dials.
- Now open file Manager folder watch_skin_local, which is on the way, Android > Data > com.xiaomi.hm.health > files > watch_skin_local.
- Copy the file name with the extension .bin and then delete this file from the folder watch_skin_local. (Note. The file name will be something like this: 4lIYUjzg3Vwqt8tJU9sYLeOSqUSAreJNzuxjhxgm.bin).
- Place a new file .bin folder watch_skin_local and rename it to the old using the name you copied earlier.
- Now again open the Mi Fit app, go to the section with the dials and sync your new dial.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed a new dial on your Mi Band 4.
This whole procedure is quite simple, but if you have any problems, feel free to ask them in the comments below and in our Telegram chat.