How to manage tabs in the browser using the Tab Manager Plus
If you open many tabs in your web browser, you may find it difficult to find a particular tab when it’s needed, the more you open the more tabs becoming increasingly difficult to select the brand that you want exactly.
Here’s how to manage tabs in Firefox or Chrome using Tab Manager Plus:
There are a lot of ways to organize and manage tags that you open in Internet browsers are different, but intends to use the add or a dedicated tool for this purpose is essential for further development and quick access.
We find that the addition (Tab Manager Plus) are available for each of my browser Firefox andGoogle Chrome make cleaning tabs in the browser and management very easy.
How to install the add Tab Manager Plus:
- Open the Google Chrome browser or Firefox.
- Click on the Menu icon in the top right of the screen to open the main menu.
- Click on the option Add-Ons
- In the window that appears, click on options (add-ons) Extensions in the left of the page.
- In the search bar, type: Tab Manager Plus and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- On the next page click on Add, then click on (Add to Firefox) Add To Firefox.
- Click on the option (Add) Add in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click on the option(Okay, Got It).
That’s all, scans the section on extensions the top right of the screen, you’ll find that the addendum has been shown in your browser.
How to use addendum in the browser:
Depends use Tab Manager Plus very easy, when you open many tabs in your browser, click on the tool icon in the toolbar you have to detect all the currently open tabs, to move to the mark that you need you only need to click them in the drop-down menu.
In addition to that provide addition a number of other features such as: highlight the page that opens frequently, the opening of the window of a new blank, and search tabs are included, and delete tabs, and put in the symbol or the menu, and a lot of other features.