If you prefer to control the time settings on your iPhone, you can do so easily. It is especially advantageous to prevent the iPhone from changing the time according to place.
Just keep in mind to adjust the settings to control the time manually means that you will need to remember changes time when you travel. You may see an alert to determine the time when it comes time for DST.
I know of
Set the time manually on the iPhone
To the Settings Time iPhone, just follow these steps.
1) Open Settings on your iPhone and select General General.
2) Scroll down to date and Time Date & Time.
3) turn the pressure switch auto Set Automatically.
Down this setting, you can add time for a specific city.
Turn off the Settings time zone by location
If you are traveling frequently or you’re experiencing a temporary change in your time zone in iPhone, you may need to disable the time zone setting of which depends on your location also.
1) Open Settings on your iPhone and select the privacy Privacy.
2) tap Location Services Location Services, then System Services the System Services.
3) turn the key to switch the time zone setting Setting Time Zone.