Sometimes, wants parents to ban the arrival of their children to certain sites contain content appropriate for their age, and fortunately, the browser “Google Chrome” Google Chrome, this possibility to use them with ease.
(1) Open the Google Chrome browser, and then add this tool to him, a tool to block websites “block Seiko” Block Site. After opening the page tool on the Google browser your Chrome, click the “Add to Chrome” Add to Chrome.
(2) after the end of add tool “block Seiko” to the Chrome browser, it will show the icon for your browser in the top right corner of it.
(3) Now, if you want to block a site, open the site inside the browser, pressing on the icon “block Seiko”, and select “Block this site” Block this site, which shows his name clearly in front of you.
(4) when trying to access any of the sites that you’ve blocked, you will be redirected to a page telling you to ban website.
(5) If you want access to the full list of sites blocked by using the tool “block Seiko”, and enter the menu by pressing the “edit the list of Restricted sites” Edit block sites list, it will say your browser to the list of Restricted sites, which you can delete any of them from the Block List by pressing on the red circle next to it.
(6) If you want to block sites, sexual permissiveness, it would not be logical to ban them manually, so the tool provides a feature of blocking sites adult content with one click on the Adult block, then activate the feature “block all sites adult” Block all adult sites.
The post how banning certain sites on the browser “Google Chrome”? appeared first on the buckle.