The screen recording feature on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch may be useful for various reasons, it is good in video recording to the company on iOS devices is quite easy, if you only knew the necessary steps to do so.
How to record screen in iOS 11 and 12
Follow the instructions below to access the recording tool screen iOS.
I know of
- Click on the icon settings, existing in home screen of the device.
- Will now show the interface settings of the iOS. Choose the options Control Center Control Center.
- Click on Customize Controls Customize Controls.
- Will now appear a list of functions that currently exist or that can be added to control center-iOS. If the option for screen recording Screen Recording exists in the list already under the title “including”, skip this step.
If it wasn’t listed, so down until you find it, click on the icon (+) green associated with this option, to add it to the Control Center.
- Click on the button Home screen of the device or swipe up from the bottom of the screen, depending on the version of your iPhone, to return to the screen of the iOS main.
- Scroll to the top of the bottom of the screen, or swipe down from the top of the screen, depending on the version of the iPhone, to access Control Center iOS.
You will notice a new icon look like a record button. To start recording, choose this button. If a message appears, click on the button to start recording Start Recording.
Instructions: during registration, all that appears on screen will be recorded, including incoming notifications.
To avoid the appearance of elements such as text messages or phone calls and its for download, we recommend to activate the mode, do not disturb before delivery.
- Will start the countdown (3, 2, and 1) to start recording. You will notice a red bar at the top of the screen, or time indicator is red top left in during registration. Once you have finished shopping, click on it once.
- A message will appear asking: Do you want to finish shopping? Choose the option to Stop.
Complete the registration now, and you can find the label in the Photos app.