The gate Arab news technical
Facing Facebook in recent times a major problem of leaking users ‘ data, and allows you to home to delete posts, tags, images easily.
How to delete posts on Facebook
Users can Chrome browser rely on to add Social Book Post Manager, which is very popular in the recent times, as is the addition run mainly on the activity log, and allow you to delete posts, it also allows you to add the possibility of development up and running by year and month, or you can choose all of the within options, another option that allows you to quickly check the work Addendum, it is worth mentioning that the mechanism of action of the Addendum may take a few hours.
How to delete photo in Facebook
If you are from the people who organize their photos on Facebook in albums, be relieved, where is delete the albums much easier to delete individual photos where you can delete the album in full in just a few clicks, while you have to remove the photo independent one after the other.
- Go to the page of your photos and click on albums.
- Scroll to the album you want to delete.
- Click on the button in the top left and select Delete album.
- Tops certainly do that.
To delete individual images
- Go to the page of your photos.
- Click on the photo to open it.
- Press the Options button.
- Select Delete this photo and click Delete.
The cancellation signal from the audio
While you can delete your photo, there may still be some images that have been tagged in, and cancel the signal you must do the following:
- Go to your activity log, then click audio and video clips, and then choose the photos that you’re tagged in.
- Click to select the box to the right of the posts which you want to remove the reference.
- Click now on the button in the top of the page “report/remove signal”.
- We now check on the option to remove the reference from this image, and then clicking the Cancel signal from the photo.
It is worth mentioning that you can remove the reference from all the 10 photos at once.
How to remove data Facebook without deleting your account