Does not work for every application you bought on a Mac the way you hoped it always. Sometimes facing a problem in the app or it doesn’t work as described. Fortunately, you can apply for a refund of what you don’t like the app or that there was another reason.
How to request a refund after purchasing the application on a Mac
To start the process, open iTunes on your Mac and log on, then follow these steps to request a refund after buying an app.
I know of
1) Click on Store at the top.
2) Select Account on the right under Music Quick Links or click Account, then View My Account from the menu bar.
3) Enter the password of the account Apple ID when prompted to do so.
4) under purchase history Purchase History, click “See the dog” See All.
5) find the app you want a refund its price and the price click the “More info”. When you expand the details of the app, click “Report a problem” Report a Problem.
6) you will be taken to the site of the reported problem. From the drop-down menu “choose a problem” Choose a Problem, select a reason to request a refund of your money, then write why in the box description.
7) click send to Submit.