Perhaps not all know that the built-in Notes app has a very useful opportunity to scan documents or any other information from paper media. Despite the fact that this feature appeared in iOS 11, still many users use third-party solutions for digitized data. Of course, a regular scanner has advanced options, but basic functionality will be enough for most users.
So, how to scan a document using Notes?
In fact, to start the scanning process very simple.
- This requires running the Notes app on your iOS device.
- Then you should open any record or create a new one.
- Click on (+) on the toolbar, the shortcut menu, select the option “Scan documents”.
- Direct the camera at the document and making sure that needed information is included in the frame do a picture.
- After that, we will be asked to manually edit the boundaries of the document. It will also be possible to re-make the if the previous was unsuccessful. If we are satisfied, select “Write”.
- In the future we will be able to edit the resulting scans on your own — flip, crop or apply special filter for the most accurate display of the document.
- At the end, the resulting file will be saved in the device’s gallery.
If you use this option, you can add it directly in the “Control Point”. How to do it?
- Launch Settings on your iOS device.
- Go to the “control Point” — “to Configure ale. management.”
- Add the item “Notes”.
- Going to control, we will see a new icon. In order to get quick access to options, it is necessary to use 3D Touch or hold your finger (for older devices).
Discuss this article in the comments or in our Telegram chat.