With the release of iOS 12, the owners of all compatible devices had the opportunity to share their passwords via AirDropon all devices nearby. It is certainly a useful innovation, because it works this option is not only between iOS devices, but also between Macs. Let us examine this function in more detail.
In order to receive and send the passwords, you need a device with iOS 12 on Board or Mac with your version of macOS Mojave. Sending passwords are encrypted Protocol, so no need to worry about the safety of transmitted data. Proceed to the instructions.
- Launch Settings on your iOS device.
- Go to the section “Passwords and accounts”.
- Go to the “Passwords sites and programs.”
- It remains to choose the required username and password in the list.
- Held the “Password” field until the shortcut menu.
- In the window that appears, select the option “AirDrop”. Next, specify the device that will be sent to your account.
Immediately after this, on the target device will be prompted to save the submitted password in the keychain. You’re done!