Whether you’re new to using the Apple Watch or haven’t listened to music directly on the coast, you have to know how to sync music include podcasts “podcast” on the Apple Watch from the iPhone.
Can work Apple Watch as a remote control for music playback on your iPhone, but they can also store and play music and podcasts directly on the headphones.
How to sync music
- Open the app watch on iPhone
- Swipe down and click on music
- Within playlists and albums “PLAYLISTS & ALBUMS”, click on Add Music.
- Choose a list of songs that you want to sync
- Put the Apple Watch on the charger
- Will sync your music
In the upper part of the screen, you will see a status bar where you add new content to the Apple Watch.
Then on the Apple Watch, go to the music app, or swipe to the next digital to find the music that you added.
Note: to sync podcasts on the Apple Watch require the presence of operating system watchOS 5 on the previous
- The Podcasts on the Apple Watch
- Select the podcast you want to listen to
- Choose where you want to turn the sound on or connect a new device
Head to the app Watch on iPhone to customize the settings of Podcasts for the Apple TV.
The post How to sync music and podcasts on the Apple Watch from the iPhone appeared first on world of Apple.