Why spend months on the launch of the new Samsung phone Galaxy S. 9 until noon flaw very annoying, is the presence of some areas of the screen do not respond to “dead zones”.
Bought some of the users phones Galaxy S 9, s 9 plus of having some areas do not respond to touch screen phones the all new, focused most of the complaints in the emergence of a problem in the area of the top of the Screen Phone code-named dead zones, leading to the inability to pull the notifications bar like.
Attributed some of the reports that flaw to run headphones, especially since most of the users complained that the appearance of this defect he was convinced by attempting to run headphones.
For its part, said the Korean company said in a statement about this problem: “is the satisfaction of our customers is the first goal to us, we aim to provide the best experience possible, as we are investigating in a limited number of reports about the problem of non-response to the screen of the galaxy s 9, s 9 plus touch, we are working with affected users to address it, we also encourage any user has questions to contact us directly.”
Well not only that problem on the upper regions of the screen only, where he bought others from having problems in the lower part of the screen with no ability to use the keyboard.
A few people get rid of this problem by increasing screen sensitivity to touch, while others were able to solve this problem the process of factory reset of the phone. But the problem remained.
So if you are thinking about or have phone Galaxy S9 or S9+ plus you can perform a simple test to make sure the safety of the screen in simple steps.
How to test dead zones in the phone screen on Galaxy S 9:
- From the keyboard, enter the following command: *#0*#
- Will your phone in mode test, where the page will open in a Beastie on the boxes as the picture shows:
- Click on the squares to see how sensitive that area to.
- You can also drawing all over the screen to see if there are any dead zones.
- In the case of non-turning some of the squares to Green, this means that the product is dead and does not respond to the orders of touch as the picture shows:
- If turned all the squares to green, the screen of your phone in good condition.
You can adopt the previous method with any phone Galaxy not the with both a 9 only.
Articles of interest to you :
Cart tech – news phones