If you lost your phone or want to track the Androiddevice, pristannoe to your Google account, then there are plenty of ways to do it. Programs for tracking a location of the smartphone, a great many, however, is much more useful to know how to do it the “regular” galaxy note. Fortunately, it is possible to use it very simple.
Is a program from Google Find My Device and, by the way, this is not the first app for tracking phones. It can be a little confusing at first glance, but we will help you to understand how to use it.
How to track your smartphone
- The first thing you need to do is find go to the web site of the tracker Google. Then you need to log into your Google account using your email address and password.
- Next you will be available to the service interface. Top left is a list of devices where you’re signed in to your account (and therefore included and tracking). Here you can choose what specific device you wish to track at the moment.
- Most of the page is a map with a pin on it. She indicates where your gadget is at the moment.
- If Find My Device can’t find your phone, you can try to look for it again by pressing the round arrow on the picture of your phone, which will launch the search process.
- But it’s not all that capable service. Perhaps you thought you lost your phone somewhere outside of my apartment, and the tracker says that he’s still there. Then you can make a smartphone emit a loud sound to make you found him.
- Another option would be to display a message that this smartphone has been lost, giving the chance that a conscientious passer-by will want to return it.
- If you think that the phone is gone forever and you are afraid for the personal data that might remain on it, it’s time to go to extreme measures. Device Erase feature completely erases all information from your phone, including access from your Google account, so if you press this button, “back” will not restore the data is extremely simple.
Lost ever smartphone? And, maybe, found? Share your stories in our chat in Telegram.