Some of us would like to move from the platform to the iPhone and iOS system to Android others want the opposite i.e. move to the iPhone instead of Android. Whether you are a first team or second team this theme is a guide for you!
How to transfer data moving from iPhone to Android and vice versa!
First: move from Android to iPhone
You have here two ways either use an application to Move To iOS official from Apple TV is a good app but there are not a lot of criticism, with many restrictions, or use one of the other programs ad hoc for this purpose and which you Software AnyTrans.
1. Application to Move To iOS from Apple
- The app depends on the file transfer from Android device to iPhone via WiFi
- Supported files: message, audio, video, and contacts.
- When you run the phone your iPhone for the first time the appearance of this screen choose Transfer files from Android.
- Download the app on your Android device (via THIS LINK)
- The application may ask you to enter the security code you will find it located on the screen of the iPhone.
- Choose the file types that you want to send
- Be sure to turn on WiFi and the app will start sending your selected files.
2. Program AnyTrans (the best way)
A program running on a computer, and is compatible with all iPhones, Android phones and all you need is just to connect it to your computer via the USB cable and leave the program to do its work.
Features and AnyTrans to move to the iPhone:
- Transfer all or some of the selected messages with attachments according to your choice.
- Transfer all or some of the call logs specified in 1 seconds
- Transfer all or some of the pictures, videos and albums specific
- Transfer all or selected contacts without losing any data
- Transfer all or some of your music and video files that are specified with automatic conversion to formats compatible with iOS device
- Transfer ringtones assigned with automatic conversion iPhone app
- Transfer the files you want to the iBooks app
- Find all files Tajweed transfer any file as you want
- Find all the documents turning and transfer any file as you want
Using the program AnyTrans data is transferred over the USB, so the process is fast and secure. You can download and try it for free and transfer your files via a property of iOS Mover and if you like it you can purchase the full version of it and take advantage of the full benefits of the program. Note that the program is available for Windows and Mac.
Secondly: the transition from iPhone to Android
Also here we have two options: either to rely on the official way provided by Google via the Google Drive application which is way not what you don’t and we have what we need, or rely on a program like AnyTrans to complete this process quickly and efficiently.
1. The Google Drive application
- Download the Google Drive application on your iPhone/iPad to your through this link to shop the App Store.
- Enter your Google account or create a new account.
- Select Menu > Settings > Backup Backup
- Choose the file types that you want backed up will raise to your account (a maximum of 15 GB)
- It may take minutes or hours depending on file size and your internet connection speed.
- Then log in to your account on the Google Drive on your Android device for all the files.
- Various Google applications for contacts, images, calendar will help you more to arrange your files.
2. Program AnyTrans (the best way)
The program runs on a computer, and is compatible with all iPhones, Android phones and all you need is just to connect it to your computer via the USB cable and leave the program to do its work, where the data is transferred via USB and not via upload them to the internet, and then re-downloaded as in Google Drive.
Features and AnyTrans to move to Android:
- Convert file formats to formats compatible with iPhone.
- Browse the files you wish to transfer and transfer in whole or to choose specific things only.
- The possibility to transfer files stored on the iPhone or backup on your iCloud Clayton.
Connect your phone iPhone Android to the computer, and then click on the “Android Mover” of the main interface to copy all data from iPhone to Android easily and quickly. You can download and try it for free and if you like it you can purchase the full version of it and take advantage of the full benefits of the program. Note that the program is available for Windows and Mac.
*** Also you can review this wonderful article of how to transfer photos from iPhone to computer ( PC ) in 4 ways