Way process backup cloud for Android
With the technological development of the right of smartphones over the last few years phones have become, we managed to capture many of the photos that contain many important memories for us, but despite the importance of those pictures, but we also need to be removed from the phones and transfer images to a safe place to avoid loss, so you can rely on to backup your photos.
The picture is worth a thousand words, and if lost it will be an important moment of your life, it takes only one minute to be able to keep a backup of your photos through apps, cloud storage , apart from the number of pictures that you take or the number of them you can remove them from your phone and make a backup in a safe place, during the article, we will explore how to transfer photos from your Android phone to the laptop or backed up on the cloud.
How to make a backup automatically of your photos on Google Photos
If you have an Android phone, it means that you have an account on Google which you can take advantage of Google Photos that allow you to make backup for your photos The size of 16 meg MB video clips 1080p
- Open Google Photos.
- Let the sound of the media access of your device to be able to make a backup copy of your photos.
- By default, feature is turned on a backup copy and access to high-quality when you run a Wi-Fi network and you can change these settings by clicking on Change Settings Change settings.
- If you want to download the sound quality of the original you can click on the option of the Original.
- If you want to make a backup copy of through the contact cellular data you can click on the option to Use cellular to back up.
- Clicking on the arrow in the left corner at the top and then clicking on the option was.
How to backup your photos automatically to Amazon Prime
If you are one of the subscribers of Amazon Prime, you should know that you’re paying for a backup service for photos and videos
- Click Prime Photos to open it.
- Click on the option started.
- If you log on to the application Amazon Shopping will Service, Prime Photos pull your account information automatically if you don’t see your information, you’ll have to log in to your account.
- Click OK to run the auto-save feature.
- Let service Prime Photos access to modes your device to be able to make a backup copy of your photos and then click on next.
- Click on the settings.
- Clicking on the auto-save Auto-Save.
- If you want to only download during connect the phone in the charger you can click on the option Only when charging.
- Click the manage files Manage Folders.
- Click on the folders you want to backup.
How to backup your photos on cloud storage services different
There are an infinite number of cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and many others, of course, for each service of them has its own way of making a backup copy but you can count on the Solid Explorer to be able to download your photo library to any storage service cloud
- Open the application Solid Explorer.
- Allow the app to access your media to be able to transfer photos.
- Pressing the + Sign in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the option New cloud connection.
- Click the cloud storage service and then click on next.
- Create a name to connect to if you want and then click on next.
- Click on the login.
- Allow app to manage your files on your Google Drive upload files.
- Click on the login option.
- Make sure the login information and then click on next.
- Click on the contact.
- The pressure on the finish.
- Drag the hand left side of your screen to open the menu.
- Click on the option internal memory
- Long press on DCIM.
- Click the version option.
- The drag of the left side of your screen to open the menu.
- Click on the cloud storage service.
- Click button to Paste floating action in the bottom right corner.
- Repeat the previous steps again but with the memory card external.
How to back up your photos manually to your laptop using USB
- Connect your smartphone to laptop using USB.
- Open the notifications your phone.
- Pressure on the option of USB Charging, and then click on the option USB options.
- Click the option to transfer images.
- On your laptop you have to open My Computer.
- Pressure on your phone.
- Double-click on the external memory card or internal where you save pictures.
- A double-click on DCIM.
- Right-click the camera.
- Click the copy option.
- From the navigation panel on the left side you can select the file which you want to store images inside it.
- Open the folder, and then click on paste to transfer the pictures to him.
The post how to transfer photos from your Android phone to the laptop or back up on cloud storage services appeared first on how technology.