By default, the app plays YouTube videos in the home page as you scroll through them, but be a voice muffled with the operation of the captions to the video automatically.
Fortunately, this feature is optional and can be disabled to save data and battery life as well. Here’s how to adjust the autoplay for videos in the Home tab on YouTube.
I know of
It is worth mentioning that this feature allows you to preview video clips of various easily while browsing the app.
How to turn off autoplay for videos in YouTube
Follow these steps to adjust the water according to your desire.
1) Open YouTube application on your iOS device.
2) Click on your profile photo in the upper left corner.
3) Select Settings from the menu.
4) Click on the option named Autoplay on Home.
5) determine how the work of water:
- On: play the video with turn off the sound while scrolling in the home page, regardless of whether the YouTube application uses a Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Wi-Fi only: operating when connected to a Wi-Fi only.
- Off: does not play videos automatically while browsing the app.
6) now close the Settings screen YouTube to apply the changes.