How to use iPad to spy on your computer remotely?
Developed Apple versions of devices (iPad) iPad in the recent period, where it became possible to rely on computer key for most ordinary users, but at the same time I still have many of the users computer is running Windows, or (Mac OS) MacOS, or (Linux) Linux to work and increase productivity at home or the workplace, so it would be great if you could have access to a way to allow you to use the iPad to your computer remotely, no matter where you are.
Fortunately, you can use the application Chrome Remote Desktop, which can adjust its settings easily, where Apple andGoogle on the non-public to offer something unique to users, it is perhaps the simplest solution to your computer remotely, and within a few minutes you can access to your computer at work or home from anywhere in the world.
Here’s how to use an application (Chrome Remote Desktop) On the iPad:
- Install the extension (Chrome Remote Desktop) On the browser Google Chrome.
- Activation feature (Remote Access) Remote Access.
- Install the application (Chrome Remote Desktop) On the iPad.
- Log in to the app.
- Log in to the remote computer.
1 – Install the extension (Chrome Remote Desktop):
Related topics what you read now:
We’ll start from the computer that you want to access remotely and every computer you want to add in the future, you should repeat the process to install this add-on. The easy Google installation process, all you have to do is the following:
- Location Chrome Remote Desktop On the web.
- Press the button (start) GET STARTED.
- Moving to a new web page, and (prepare for remote access) click on the Download button to blue, it will take you to the Chrome Web Store.
- Click on the option (Add to chrome) Add to Chrome, then click on the (Add Attachment) Add Extension, once you finish the download and installation process you should see a small window pop up stating to install the Add-On browser Chrome; as is evident in the following image:
2 – activate the remote access feature:
- Click on the small window popup on the image above to start the add-on.
- Click on the option (run) Turn ON to activate the remote access for this computer.
- You must set a password for your computer where the will help you later in the granting of the application on the iPad access to it. Then complete the steps that appear on the screen.
Once you have finished these steps have made the computer that you control remotely, but the following steps are for the preparation of the computer iPad.
3 – install the app on the iPad:
- Go to the App Store on your iPad, and then download the application (Chrome Remote Desktop), once it’s installed click on it to open it.
4 – Login to the app:
- Log in as you would with any Google application else, if you’ve already set up your Google account on your iPad, then this step is very fast.
- Choose the computer you want to connect to, then wait until the trend ends.
5 – Login to the remote computer:
- Enter the password that you entered in the second step during the activation of remote access.
- You will be shown the desktop of the computer you want to control it, because your computer doesn’t have the same aspect ratio found in the iPad, you can press zoom to see all what you need, by clicking the small circle with the blue color in the bottom right, where it gives you the click “put trackpad” control touch in the mouse of the remote computer. You can use the attached keyboard or the touch keyboard to enter text.