The gate Arab news technical
While you services Google a great job at maintaining your content within their services to the cloud, however, it becomes more complicated when you try to keep a backup of certain types of local data, such as Application Data, save game, etc.
It is not difficult to sign in to all your apps when you get a new phone, but the application of the Smart Switch from the Samsung it makes setting up the phone New is easy, simply download the application on your computer, then connect your phone, before a lot of the time you will have a backup of everything, in case you need to transfer data to a new phone, or restore your phone to its default state.
What is a Smart Switch is?
Smart Switch is a program for Windows or Mac OS to your Samsung which is used for several things, so you can use it to install software updates for your phone, and email sync with Microsoft Outlook, or to back up and restore your content during development between phones.
You can also use the Mobile Switch smart to transfer contacts, photos, messages from iOS device to Galaxy your new.
What can Smart Switch to copy backed up?
Used Smart Switch to backup contacts, photos, Application Data and any local files on your phone, it makes navigating between phones Galaxy easy, take desktop apps some setup, but the process is simple and takes only minutes.
- How to install Samsung Smart Switch on your computer.
- How to set up the Smart Switch for the first time.
- How to make a backup of your phone’s data using Smart Switch.
- How to restore your phone from a previous backup using the Smart Switch.
How to install Samsung Smart Switch on your computer
We’ll show you the installation process on Windows, but it’s a standard installation on a Mac too.:
- Go to the site of support of Samsung Smart Switch on the web.
- Click on the download link for Windows or Mac, whichever system you use, this way we use Windows.
- Click to run the file .exe downloaded “.dmg on Mac OS”.
- If you get an error message stating that application failed to start because the configuration side by side is incorrect, download the package Microsoft Visual C and install it.
- Click the checkboxes to accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish once the installation is complete, then will run the Smart Switch by default.
How to set up the Smart Switch for the first time
- Turn on the Smart Switch after the installation of the desktop icon on your computer.
- Connect your phone with computer USB cable to get started, you may be prompted to allow the transfer of files USB on your phone.
- You can switch to your phone and unlock it and scroll down from the top to pull the Notification Center.
- Click the notification options for the other USB.
- Click on the option to transfer files.
- When you switch back to the case, your phone should be now connected with the app.
How to make a backup of your phone’s data using Smart Switch
Once you run the app and connect it with your phone, have a backup of your data is very easy:
- Filled the application on your computer.
- Click Backup.
- You will be asked to allow permissions access on your phone.
- Pick up your phone.
- Click Allow, and if you have a micro SD card in your phone, you will have the option to support this data also.
- Once the backup is complete, you will get to analyze all of the data that has been backed up successfully, click OK to finish.
How to restore your phone from a previous backup using Smart Switch
If it’s time to upgrade to Samsung new or an error occurred, which requires you to restore your data, it is very easy to do that if you have a backup copy of the Smart Switch.
- Run the application on your computer and connect your phone via USB.
- Click Restore.
- Click Select Backup different if you want to restore from a backup previous, otherwise click Restore now.
- You will be prompted to allow access permissions on your phone.
- Download the focus to your phone, click Allow to continue the restoration process.
- Once the restore process is completed, you will get analysis of the data that was restored, and then click OK to finish the restore.
How to use Samsung Smart Switch the right way