Now that it is the application of electrocardiogram ECG available in the end for the Apple TV (Series 4), we’ll show you here a quick guide to what the app does and how to use it.
Working electrodes new compact at the back and digital for Apple TV with the application
ECG to enable customers to take ECG, and this plan is a record of the activity power of the heart, and essentially it aims to detect any abnormal rhythms of the heart, including
Detection of atrial fibrillation (AFib), which can lead to stroke and health complications.
How to get this thing?
- First, you must buy the Apple Watch version of Series 4.
- It also must be aged 22 years or more.
- After that you can simply install the update watchOS 5.1.2, which will bring the app with them.
- Open the application to Watch on the iPhone and go to Health Data, then the Heart, and prepare to apply the ECG and follow the instructions.
How is the registration of the ECG?
- Run the application to ECG on the Apple Watch of your own, put your finger on the digital crown for 30 seconds (make sure you relaxation your arms or put them on the table). This process allows for the LED electrical signals to your heart.
- After reading, Make a heart rhythm that is either atrial fibrillation AFib or systems sine (sinus rhythm) or non-critical Inconclusive.
- And that’s all there is to it. Are stored all the recordings and classifications associated with it and any symptoms observed securely in the application of Health, so that you can refer to them yourself or even share it with your doctor.
How do you see recordings of your own?
- Run the application to Health and go to the Health Data of then the Heart, and press on ECGوأخيرا All Data, and there you can view all your recordings.
- Clicking on any record to show the graph, classification, date, time and other details.
- If you want to share these results with your doctor at any time, go to a specific recording and click on the option to export a PDF file to print your “Export a PDF for Your Doctor”. Be Registration PDF and you can and open the Share Sheet so you can send it via messages or email and etc.
The post How to use the application of electrocardiogram ECG on the Apple Watch appeared first on the world of Apple.