How you can activate Dark Mode in the web version of the application WhatsApp is?
Supports most social networking applications are most popular in the world already (dark mode) Dark mode, including: Facebook, andTwitter, andInstagram, but until now the application of WhatsApp didn’t get this water, in spite of the launch of the latest versions of the operating systems iOS 13, android 10, both of which supports Dark Mode on the system level.
Reports indicate position WABetaInfo to that the beta version of the latest from WhatsApp to the operating system (iOS) supports two different options of time Dark which will be available sometime in the future. The company also works to provide put dark version system Android , but did not specify a date for its launch also.
But if you want to activate Dark Mode on the web version of WhatsApp, there is a way to do this:
First; general requirements:
- Install the latest version of the browser Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, because it requires the installation of add-on browser, and may have compatibility issues with older versions of your browser.
- Also helps you use the latest version of the web browser to be always safe from vulnerabilities.
- Install add Stylus to your browser.
Related topics what you read now:
Second, the activation on the Chrome browser:
- You will need to install add Stylus and the template, a separate not, you can get it from the Chrome Web Store from here.
- Once you install the extension; you can get coming from here; by pressing the option (install mode) Install Style.
- Download the web version of the application WhatsApp and start using dark mode.
Third, the activation on the Firefox browser:
- You can get added Stylus from the Mozilla website official for here.
- Once you install the extension; you can get coming from here; then download the web version of WhatsApp and enjoy actually dark.
The good thing in adding a Stylus is that it allows you to easily switch between the dark mode, the time standard for the click of a button. Just click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of your browser, and select the turn on or off, and if you want template different design (user styles) User Styles until you find a template that suits your eyes.