Enjoy the (sound animated) GIF popular across all social media platforms thanks to the capacity of small and easy to share, so there’s a lot of tools that let you create animated images of static images as well as to the possibility of the inception of video clips.
But did you know that you can while watching a video on YouTube and convert any part thereof to a moving picture GIF directly through a range of simple steps, without the need for any external tools.
In the following we will review how to create animated GIF from YouTube videos directly:
- Go to YouTube on your computer – whether it is running (Mac us) or (windows) – open the video you want to create a GIF image of it.
- Type the word “GIF” before the word “YouTube” in the URL of the video you are watching, then click on the button (Enter).
- Moving to website www.gifs.com, to create animated picture, there will be a slider in pink on the timeline below the video you can navigate to choose the start and end times of the clip chosen from the video to convert to GIF.
- When you find the place you want to start them, click on them. Once you choose the start time, and finish, will be highlighted this time in blue. This is the length of the proposed image of the GIF that you create.
- You can specify the beginning of this article or the end of it, and the sides of the box shaded in blue to change the start time or the finish of the page.
- If you know the start time and end time exactly in the video clip, you can also inserted manually into the boxes of start time and end time below the video.
- You can also use the editing options of the various existing in the left side of the screen to make any adjustments on the Motion Picture, such as: (add text) Caption, or (economic) Crop, or the option (Warp), which allows you to accelerate the movement of the picture or slowed, etc.
- Once you have finished editing the image animated GIF of your own, click on the option (Create a moving picture) Create Gif in top right corner of the screen.
- You will be asked to enter some information, such as: the name of the image, and some (tags) Tags, if you will share cross-platform networking, and if you want to run images, etc., select your choices and then click on the button (next) Next.
- Will create animated image GIF, will go to the page containing the link, where you can share it with your friends on social media platforms, or copy the link to share in other places, or download the photos in your device.