The game is Minecraft, of course, is not so popular. Although a few years ago, it was played by millions of people every day. To on Minecraft it became common to hear that the developers decided to release a major update that added a full underwater world.
I haven’t played Minecraft for about 3-4 years. And since then, has changed so many things. The core gameplay remains the same, and around it a host of additional features. The new update these features even more expanded.
Frankly, in Minecraft not enough of the underwater world. Here there are caves with a depth of thousands of blocks, but it was not his underwater world, which on a subconscious level, did not give the feeling of complete freedom of action.
Now the players can even fight enemies under water. Complete list of new features in the update Aquatic:
- Fish (salmon, cod, puffer, tropical fish)
- Fish bucket
- Kelp, dried seaweed
- Dolphins (the acceleration of motion when following dolphins)
- Blue ice
- 9 ocean biomes
- Underwater gorges and caves
- Sea grass
- Sea cucumber (lights up under water)
- Treasure chests
- Treasure map
- Damaged magazines
- Buttons, traps, pressure plates
- Carved pumpkins
- Floating objects
- Polishing boats for smoother control
- 8 new achievements
- Updated the appearance of the water, increased range of vision under water
- Prismalence stairs and slabs
- New animation during fast swimming
All the innovations presented above are not the only one to be updated Aquatic. It is so far the first stage of the upgrade. Now the developers are actively working on the second phase (it is planned for two phases).
The update is really massive and interesting. Is there anyone among our readers players Minecraft? Share your opinion in the comments below or in the Telegram chat.
- Application: Minecraft
- Developer: Mojang
- Category: Arcade, adventure
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Price: 529 RUB.
- Download: Google Play