Apple is improving its Notes app every year, and the ability to scan documents within the app in iOS is better than ever. Follow us here to take a look at how this useful feature works.
This feature works well, is fast and easy to use. Your scans will be synced across all Apple devices connected to your Apple ID, and sharing scans is super-fast.
iOS: How to scan documents using the Notes app
- Open a new note or a previously existing one
- Tap on the camera icon and tap on Scan documents
- Place the camera on the document
- You can use the automatic capture option by bringing your document into the viewfinder or use the shoot button or one of the volume buttons to capture the scan.
- If necessary, adjust the angles of the swipe scan, then tap Keep Scan
- You can scan more pages if needed, click Save in the lower-right corner when everything is done
Here's how the Notes process looks like: