Back information leaked during last week which revealed the Group A of the Samsung, including the Galaxy A50. This information was confirmed from that the phone is coming equipped with a fingerprint under the screen, preparing the camera the three of cell, in addition to the Super AMOLED display size of 6.4 inches and a resolution of HD+. Moreover, the phone will by the Android system 9.0 (Pie), which will contain a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh which will support fast charging technology.
She has also appeared a picture leaked which revealed the design of the phone:
I know of
Here’s all the leaked specifications for Galaxy A50:
- Screen kind of Infinity-U-Super AMOLED screen size of 6.4 inches and a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- Core Exynos processor 7904 eight-core frequency of 2.3 GHz and the fabrication of 10 nm.
- Graphics processor Mali-G72.
- Random memory capacity of 4 GB/6 GB, and internal memory capacity of 64 GB/128 GB, and can expand the memory up to 512 GB via microSD card.
- Android operating system version 9.0 (Pie).
- Support for dual SIM.
- Preparing the camera for three of the cell which includes: a main camera accurately 25 megapixel and lens f/1.7 coupled with a LED flash, sensor the depth of 5-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture, camera wide angle 8-megapixel aperture f/2.4.
- Front camera with a 25 megapixel sensor with aperture f/2.0.
- Sensor fingerprint built-in with screen.
- Weight: 166 grams.
- Dimensions: 158.6 × 74.7 × 7.7 mm.
- Socket 5 mm for the headset.
- Support FM radio.
- Support Dual 4G VoLTE, and Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz / 5GHz) VHT80, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, this in addition to support for USB-C port and NFC.
- Battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh backed by Fast shipping.
Supposed that the detection range in A completely over the next week.