Recently we told you about why the display of the new Samsung Galaxy S10 only as a miracle of technology. On top of that these displays, in the best sense of the word, is huge. By the way, in the last few generations of Galaxy S screens even though he was smaller, but they are still huge – so fashion. So it was quite wrong not to use such a beautiful and large displays in full.
How to use the multi-window mode in the shell of One UI:
- Open one of the two applications which you would use on a split screen.
- If you use gestures, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the center and pause the finger. If you do not have gestures turned on, then click on the icon of ambiguity in the bottom of the screen on the control panel.
- Tap on the app icon at the top of his thumbnail to display a menu of four items.
- Click to Open in split screen mode
- In the opened carousel, select one of the recent apps to open in the second half of the screen or click on the search box above and type the name of the application.
- After typing in the search bar the name of the application tap on the desired one from the list and it will open in the bottom half of the screen.
- By default, each of the two app takes up exactly 50% of the screen, but you can change it by pulling the blue line the splitter up or down.
In this mode, multi-window mode can be as much as necessary, and when you want to finish, you have two options for how this can be done:
- Pull the blue line the splitter up or down to the edge of the display to keep only one app open in full screen.
- Press the Home button and then the icon of the cross in the top of the screen.
Subscribe to our channel at Yandex.Zen — here.