Announced LG today for your Gram 17 for the year 2020, which comes to around a tenth of Intel processors, puts the card in a larger size, that is available in the market of South Korea today, priced at 1780 dollars.
Achieved company LG remarkable success with LG Gram, which was launched last year, with the proportion of sales of up to 25% of the total sales of the devices to Gram through 2019.
I know of
Today, apply your Gram 17 for the year 2020 which includes the tenth generation of Intel processors, with bigger battery, and some other changes.
The device features a 17 inch screen, with a display resolution of 2560 by 1600 pixels, with a length less than last year’s version by 3 mm, it also has a battery with a capacity greater than last year’s version which came with a battery 72Watt, where the capacity of the battery in the new version to 80WH, also the device comes with a weight of 1.35 kg.
Also features a Gram 17 for the year 2020 more suitable with the upgrade in RAM, while the design features a keyboard with four columns, compared to the three columns in the issuance of 2019.
Also features the design of the device with the support criteria MIL-STD for resistance to dust, shock, along with high heat, or low heat also, along with the Salt resistance, vibration and low pressure, and is scheduled to be available in South Korea initially at a price 1780 USD.
Specifications LG Gram 17 for the year 2020
- Model number 17Z90N
- IPS screen size 17 inch WQXGA resolution of 2560 by 1600 pixels.
- The weight of 1350 grams.
- Capacity battery 80Wh
- Processor Core i5-10357G, with a cache of 6 MB, supports speed of 1.2 GHz or 3.7 GHz with Turbo boost.
- Graphic Intel Iris Plus
- Memory 8 GB at DDR4 و3200MHz subject to increase.
- The storage capacity of 256 GB in SSD M. 2 NVMe subject to increase.
- Measurement device 381 in 263 at 17.44 mm
- 2 speaker stereo strongly 1.5 W
- Standards resistance to MIL-STD 810G.
- Port Thunderbolt 3, and 3 ports USB 3.1, HDMI, HP-Out, and a reader memory Micro SD, DC-In.