Apple has released yesterday the version of iOS system 13.1.1 only three days after the availability of iOS update 13.1. This update provides fixes for the problems of battery drain and Siri voice command, and the problem of restoring iPhone and more. Besides the operating system iOS 13.1.1, is available as well version iPadOS 13.1.1.
After a week of public release for iOS 13, allowed Apple’s iOS version 13.1 fix some errors, the introduction of the features of iOS 13 new removed before public release, and more.
I know of
Now Apple has released another update, which is iOS 13.1.1, after only a few days of last version. This version brings many bug fixes such as the problem of battery drain, and the problem of Siri to recognize requests on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the problem of preventing some users from restoring the iPhone of their own from a backup.
The list of reforms to complete the new system:
- Fixes problems that may prevent a Restore iPhone from backup
- Treat the problem might cause battery drain more quickly
- Fixes a problem that may affect the identification on the request of Siri on the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Working to solve the problem, re-enable search suggestions Safari after turning it off
- Equivalent to the problem of slow sync reminders
- Fixes the problem of safety applications external keyboard
iPadOS 13.1.1 is now available for download for all iPad devices compatible.