According to research by Google, 70% of smartphone users who ever bought the goods in the store, first used a mobile device to search for information about them. People can not imagine their life without mobile phones and the brands in turn benefit from it. Smartphones have become a new channel for promoting products and services. Recently EasyVisual launched Banners app, which shows users ads when you unlock the phone.
Banners App users
1. Register in the application, set the language settings and use easy account. Before starting the application, the audience of the company consisted of 3.5 million users.
2. Include personal information in the app and receive only relevant advertising. The app is already used by residents of more than 190 countries around the world. 2/3 of smartphone users more likely to buy from companies whose mobile applications are configured in accordance with the customer location.
3. Set how often you want to see ads. Users spend 25% of timespent on offline and online purchasing, learning media on mobile devices. While advertisers spend only 12% of the budget on mobile advertising.
4. Invite your friends and earn bonus referral program.
Banners App for brands and advertisers
1. The targeting is configured in accordance with the personal information of users. This is significant for brands, since more than 70% of companies are not able to reach your target audience.
2. The app gives a real review the ads only to the target audience. Users spend at least 5 hours in mobile phones a day.
You can download the app in Google Play. To get more information about application and network EasyVisual on the official website or at: email@example.com.