Revealed Onur – owned brand of Huawei – the day officially For Honor Magic 2 as the first smartphone with 6 cameras.
Comes to new smartphone screen without protrusion covering 84.8% of the front end with a portion of the slip-holds 3 front camera and some sensors. Although the mechanism of sliding the idea is not new and was introduced in several smartphones previously except that the Magic 2 is the slip-yourself as a whole, the specifications hardware of the phone are as follows:
- AMOLED screen area of 6.39 inches provides a display resolution of up to 1080×2340 pixel density of 403 pixels per inch.
- Processor Kirin 980 eight nuclei of the report of 7 nm.
- RAM capacity of 6 or 8 GB.
- Two options of internal storage memory expandable is the 128 or 256 GB.
- 3 cameras background, the main accuracy of the 16 megapixel aperture f/1.6, the second camera is a monochromatic accuracy of the 24-megapixel camera girl lens f/1.8, and the second camera comes at an angle to portray the broad accuracy of the 16-megapixel camera and f/2.2 aperture.
- 3 cameras front accuracy 16+2+2 megapixel.
- Battery capacity of 3400 Ma/H rechargeable via USB port-C, phone with charger high-speed can, 40 watts shipped the phone from 0 to 85% in just 30 minutes.
- Owns Honor Magic 2 sensor fingerprint under the screen, and supports technology Face ID.
- The operating system is Android Bay 9.0 with the latest version of the interface Huawei EMUI 9.0.
The phone will be available in 3 colors low during the next few days, while the company has not disclosed the price of the phone globally but a copy of 6/128 GB available in China for around 530 USD.
What do you think about the design and price the gear? And do you think bought it? We participated in the comments.
Blog officially unveiled For Honor Magic 2 .. equipped with 6 cameras and sensitive fingerprint under the screen and works by the Android eBay posted first in are.