This year we have three iPhones: iPhone XR and iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. A lot of users they seem confused a little bit about those three versions and they don’t know well the difference between them. In this article we show a quick comparison between the phones iPhone three to remove any confusion or distortion.
The philosophy of the Apple TV behind the three versions
Before we begin the comparison we have to bear in mind the following:
- iPhone XR is version the cheapest.
- the iPhone XS is Version finest, most expensive.
- iPhone XS Max is a larger version of the iPhone XS.
- The price of the iPhone XR starts from 750$
- The price of the iPhone XS starts from 1000$
- The price of the iPhone XS Max starts from 1100$
- The screen of the iPhone XR $ 6.1 inch type LCD density pixels 326 PPI.
- The screen of the iPhone XS 5.8 inch type OLED heavily pixels, 528 PPI.
- The screen of the iPhone XS Max $ 6.5-inch type OLED heavily pixels, 528 PPI.
* Don’t let the screen of the iPhone XR HDR or 3D technology Touch as in the other editions.
The three versions operate with a processor new Apple TV Apple A12 Bionic.
- Ram iPhone XR size of 3 GB.
- Ram iPhone XS size 4 GB.
- Ram iPhone XS Max size of 4 GB.
The storage capacity of
- iPhone XR available capacity, total capacity 64, 128 and 256 GB
- the iPhone XS is available with a capacity of the storage 64, 256 and 512 GB.
- iPhone XS Max available capacity of the storage 64, 256 and 512 GB.
- Camera iPhone XR mono 12-megapixel.
- Camera iPhone XS dual 12-megapixel each.
- Camera iPhone XS Max Dual 12-megapixel each.
* Front camera in three versions 7 mega pixel.
** Camera phones three technology supports Portrait Mode.
- IPhone battery XR is longer-lived by about an hour and a half compared to the battery of the iPhone 8 Plus.
- Battery iPhone XS is longer by about half an hour compared to the battery of the iPhone X.
- IPhone battery XS Max is longer-lived by about an hour and a half compared to the battery of the iPhone X.
* Did not disclose Apple TV from specific numbers regarding the battery capacity of each version, and compare the battery life versions the older.
** The three phones support wireless charging technology.
*** The three phones supports fast charging technology, but you need a dedicated charger to take advantage of them.
- iPhone XR no metal frame of aluminum covered with a layer of the background of the glass.
- the iPhone XS is not a metal frame of stainless steel with a layer glass background.
- iPhone XS Max is not a metal frame of stainless steel with a layer glass background.
- iPhone XR available in six colors: white, black, blue, copper, yellow, and red.
- the iPhone XS is available in three colors: gray, silver, and gold.
- iPhone XS Max is available in three colors: gray, silver, and gold.
Feature water and dust resistant
- iPhone XR – existent standard of IP67 (up to a depth of 1.5 meters)
- the iPhone XS – present standard of IP68 (to a depth of 2 meters)
- iPhone XS Max – Wave standard IP68 (to a depth of 2 meters)
As we see there are many similarities in the three versions with a preference for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max in some aspects, remains your personal choice and budget allocated for purchase are Al-Faisal in the acquisition of this version or that.
If you are a developer and publish your apps via the news app to reach for a large segment of Arab users to reason across the following mail: email@example.com will your app soon in the list of news apps if level befitting the user.
Do you want more apps and news?
Apps and news apps for Apple, Android and not available on our pages via social networks, follow us on our various Facebook and Twitter , and Google Plus , and Youtube , and Instagram , The Telegram