Apple started distributing a third beta version of iOS 12.2 for public testing. This is the third drop of pre-assemblies, proprietary OS company this week. Unlike similar updates for developers, which was released yesterday, this update can be installed to compatible devices by ordinary users registered in the pre-test and set active beta-profile.
iOS 12.2 brings a lot of innovations, but most of them are so small that to see them many users is likely to be quite difficult. We publish a full list of changes and new features that appeared in the current version of mobile OS from Apple, whose full release will take place during the presentation on March 25.
Innovations iOS 12.2
- Updated remote Apple TV Remote;
- Updated the Apple logo News;
- Updated interface settings section “About device”;
- Updated interface service Apple Pay Cash;
- Updated the AirPlay icon;
- The air quality index in Apple Maps;
- The advanced search interface in the Apple Music;
- Warning unprotected sites in Safari.
- Application availability Apple News in Canada.
What’s new in iOS 12.2
In addition, the update contains a number of fixes, including addressing a bug in FaceTime, preventing new users are added to already initiated a conversation, as well as correction of errors, provoking display of battery level instead of the current date on the lock screen iPhone and iPad. The correction of faults in the batteries of some iPhone models, causing premature discharge, not yet reported. Perhaps a fix will be proposed in future beta releases, which until March 25, will have a lot.
Subscribe to our channel at Yandex.Zen. There are exclusive materials.