Always what is emphasized by professionals in the Council not leave electronic devices in power during the sleep period or during the absence of the user, the unemployment and the batteries generally contain lithium which is a material of severe Blast or burn whatever these devices are computers or cell phones or tablet devices, and any mistake may respond to losses is very important.
The clip is very scary to an exploding battery laptop while it is charging at night !
As usual the “Daily Mail” published a new section stating how the combustion chamber fully due to leave the personal computer in shipping during the period of sleep at night in a factory in England, the thing that caused the burning down the whole place, including of electronic devices.
Reports also added because the laptop is equal in this disaster of the HP Envy, and the computer which suffers from problems in the battery resulting from overheating, and in this article monitor the surveillance cameras of the disaster clearly.
Articles of interest to you :
Cart tech – news phones