Recently, it was reported that a small fire broke out in the shop to buy Apple TV in Zurich, Switzerland when you know the battery of the iPhone 6S burn which eventually led to the evacuation of the store. In case if you think that this incident would be the last, it appears that this incident was repeated again, this time in the shop to buy Apple TV in Spain.
According to a new report released recently from the site of Las Provincias, he seems to have been evacuated another store to buy Apple TV in the city of Valencia, the Spanish not burned the battery of the iPhone during the repair process and fill one floor of the building with smoke. While the police are called firefighters to the scene, it seems that there wasn’t a need for their services because the staff of the Apple TV were able to control the fire through the ventilated store to let the smoke out, and also cover the battery with sand to prevent more accidents.
Fortunately in this case is not the reporting of injuries, unlike the situation in the Swiss city of Zurich where you know the employee who was dealing with battery minor burns in his hands. However, we wouldn’t be surprised if there were more accidents in the future, especially after Apple’s launch of the programme of replacement of the battery, which we’re sure that it will destroy many iPhone users to replace the batteries in their smartphones for 29$, because this option is cheaper than having to buy iPhone new.
The post the incident of the burning of the second battery iPhone inside the store to buy Apple TV in less than a week appeared first on electronic.