We’re all waiting for the Prophet’s birth eagerly this is because it is considered a public holiday in Islamic countries, but who knows the details about this great day, the Prophet’s birthday: it is birthday Ashraf back of the seal of prophets and our Master Muhammad peace be upon him who was born on Monday at 12 the first spring of the year of the elephant corresponding to the date 570/571 ad in Mecca.
And died also on Monday at 12 the first spring 11 Hijri, corresponding to the date of 632 AD in Medina, this means that he died at the age of 62,63 years.
Is not confirmed the age of the apostle when he died and this is because you did not specify the date of his birth is uncertain because of the multiplicity of words and opinions in confirmation of the day and month of his birthday, but one thing is for sure that he was born in the year of the Elephant where he said the son of values God’s mercy : (no dispute that he was born from the blessings of Makkah, and that Mulder was the year of the elephant.)
Came to Muhammad to tell the people of their disbelief and worship of idols to the light and worship the Almighty God.
Our Master Muhammad peace be upon him
Abu Al-Qasim Muhammad ibn Abd Allah ibn Abd al Muttalib and his mother Aminah bint Wahab, who died messenger of Allah peace be upon him Son 6 years ago, his father Abdullah died before he saw the apostle he is still a fetus in the belly of his wife, Amina, for this he raised our Prophet Muhammad uncle Abu Talib ‘ Abd Manaf bin Abdul Muttalib the father of the fourth Caliph Ali ibn Abi Talib, his wet-nurse Halima bint Abdullah bin al-Harith.
During our conversation you asked yourself how she died the mother of the Prophet which in the previous work and the baby is breastfed Halima is?! Here we’ll answer your question, we’ll give you the story of breastfeeding in a quick and simple.
The story of the feeding of the Holy Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
It was usually the supervision of the Arab to send her male children to the desert to be breastfeeding until the child grows up around the the pure of the pure, and in order to protect the eloquence of the Arabic language.
Thus, the holding of Abdul Muttalib so the Apostle Muhammad peace be upon him this year, it has been in each year comes a group of tribal women to take the children to supervise and the appropriate ordered Abdul Muttalib to see lactating women to pick one of them to his grandson Muhammad, try these women were to breastfeed the prophet but he did not accept the breasts of any woman, however, came the role of (Halima Saadia) and if the Prophet Muhammad accept the lactation of them gladly, as if God Almighty wanted the Prophet Muhammad to suckle on the hands of an honest woman chaste.
The wives of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Married our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him 12-wife was called B (mothers of Muslims) Allah says:- (the Prophet first believers of themselves and wives, their mothers and Oulu wombs of some of the first some in the book of Allah than the believers and immigrants only do they have to do an act known was that in book one) [Ahzab, verse: 6[
We’ll show you the wives of the Apostle in order:
- Khadija bint Khuwaylid: the first wife of the Prophet, peace be upon him, the title of the assistant secretary, and married her at the age of 25 and she was older than him by 15 years.
- Black bint Zam’a: she was a woman, a widow, married her the Prophet, peace be upon him after his wife died the assistant secretary may Allah be pleased with them.
- Aisha bint Abu Bakr: he married her a little at nine years old, and we all know it was a love of women to his heart, and is considered one of the first to lead prayers at the mission.
- Hafsah bint Omar bin al-Khattab: married by the prophet after the death of her husband in the Battle of Badr.
- Zaynab bint khuzaymah: married by the prophet after the death of her husband in the Battle of Uhud.
- Umm Salamah: visit the prophet in the fourth year of the attack.
- Zainab bint Jahsh: married by the Prophet not to divorce from Zayd Ibn Haritha.
- Juwayriyah Bint Al-Harith: marry her the Prophet, peace be upon him is twenty years old.
- Maria: it was ongoing and gave it to the king of Egypt to the Prophet peace be upon him .
- Or girlfriend: married by the prophet after the death of her husband.
- Safiya bint shy: captive Jewish, bought the prophet, and then married her.
- Maimona Bint Al-Hareth.
The most beautiful silence in memory of the Prophet’s birth
In the end we ask Allah to be forbidden to intercede for them our Master Muhammad, and every year the nation of Muhammad’s great religion of Muhammad is the highest and the greatest and most prevalent on this earth.
The post the Prophet’s birthday appeared first on how technology.