It is no secret to any of us that the blue background one and PlayStation 4 very boring, especially if you use the machine for a long time, which is making you wish that you can change this background boring, which by the way is not hard as it’s not real hard, which is what we will continue to you through this hint.
There are two ways to change your background to your PlayStation 4 to your, the first is that you have to install mower a whole new of themes available on the App Store, and the second is that you upload a screen shot may pick it up from one of your games as the background, which allows you unlimited options of course! Now we start with the first method:
- From the Home screen click on Settings or options
- Scroll down to the bottom and then click on the X button in the museum to your to choose Themes, click again on X to forward the themes available to you
- Press the X button to choose one of the themes available to you, as you can pass to the bottom until you find the option -described in the picture below – which allows you to access the shop to download more games
Hint: the way it calls the domain problem and the iPhone system…
Hint: way to send a secret message via Gmail
As for the second way is more exciting, as it allows you to add one of the screen shots Screenshots which you can pick up during play, of course there are shots in the very spirit of the games many games like Assassin’s Creed or the other, either way, they are as follows:
- Open Settings and then went to themes as in the previous step
- Choose the option Custom, which also appears in the picture above
- From there click on the Select Image or choose Image
- After clicking on Select Image, a new window will appear where you can choose the image that you want from the screen shots that you have previously saved, after selecting the picture click on Apply!
Source: Android Central