I don’t doubt that the image of the GIF has invaded social media a publication of Facebook to a conversation with your friends, it is pleasant and silent and its participation in seconds only, if you are a fan, it’s time to learn how it’s made, that’s what we’ll find today in detailed steps and pictures.
The first step: take a photo Burst “sequential”
Is Mode feature Burst “relay” one of the advantages existing in the camera of the iPhone, which lets you capture 10 images per second to capture scenes ephemeral, such as movement, facial expressions, and save them in your phone and show as a single image, and if you haven’t used before, you have to try it already, now here’s how to capture successive images:
- Run the camera application and select the scene, but make sure there is a body or a person excited.
- Press and hold the Export button constantly, and you will be a counter above shows the number of photos you’ve taken.
- Leave the Export button once you have a sufficient number of images, usually 8 to 12 image a sufficient number.
- Will appear successive images in your photo library now.
The second step: create a shortcut to the Burst-to-GIF
Made Apple TV a new application that allows Shortcuts with the iOS system 12, which is still unstable by many users of the iPhone, it provides you with many of the tasks that your phone can automatically executed using the test assistant, one of these functions is to convert the successive images into a Animated Picture “GIF”, and to do this you will need to download the application shortcuts and create a new test here’s how:
- Go to shortcuts and then on.
- Type GIF in the search field.
- Click on the Burst-to-GIF suggestions.
- Click on the get tested.
- As soon as you finish install it will appear you will be ready to use.
And before you start to convert the successive images into a GIF, you can go to the settings of the shortcut by clicking the + sign (…) in the upper right corner of it, once tuned to your liking, click Done.
The second step: converting the successive images into a GIF
After you install the shortcut, the create animated GIF easy lost follow the following steps:
- Click on the shortcut icon.
- Open the album Bursts you have.
- Select the Burst that you want to convert.
- Wait until the analysis is completed.
- Once you become ready, will open a GIF file new automatically.
Note: when taking pictures, make sure they sometimes will not be suitable as a GIF because of a mistake in filming, so we suggest you pick up sets of photo Burst, to get more options during the conversion.
Step four: save or share the GIF
After that open up the GIF automatically will from home. click Done to finish, but that won’t save it automatically in the photo app, and save it do the following:
- Tap the share icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the option to save the image.
Will keep this option, the GIF in your photo library, share them, select the option to Mail or one of the messaging apps instead of the option to save the picture, then you’ll be able to watch them without saving them on your phone.