Added Facebook a new way to activate two-step verification, allowing users now to secure their accounts by the water without the need to phone number to send text messages to verify the identity, a method that enables the hacker who hacked many times.
Read also: tip: how to stop Facebook from the ads
How to do feature-step verification without text messages to facebook
- From the app on the phone, go to your account settings.
- Moved to the “Security tab and log in – Security and login”, then click on the tab “authentication – Use two-factor authentication”.
- You will be prompted to enter the password, then click Continue.
- You will be offered two choices via text messages, or through the application of authentication that will be his choice.
- You will be taken to apply authentication after downloading to setup, and will show the code Facebook OTP.
- Copy the code and return to the Facebook app, to the box requesting the confirmation code, paste code Facebook OTP and clicking on the Next button.
- It’s over!
The post tip: how to do feature-step verification without text messages to facebook appeared first on TIC-Foy.