The development of software is useful, but it sometimes leads to an increase in operations in the background and consumption of significant resources including processor, memory, random “radio”, the control resource makes you aware of the reasons for slow computer you to find solutions, including finding alternatives to software that consume a lot.
How to monitor processor performance and consumption of RAM in Windows devices
- Right click on the bottom bar.
- Select the button “Task Manager – Task Manager”.
- Select the second tab named “performance – Performance”.
- Now you’ll see some information including the consumption of the memory, where it shows you the current consumption and the remaining space.
- And you can navigate between the menu to the right containing cases in order to “Processor – RAM – internal memory – Wi-Fi”.
Your access to this page gives you the ability to know the performance of your device accurately. Over consumption of software resources of the device, close it and re open it and hold the control change numbers in the monitoring page.