Although it is not enabled by default, it introduced Apple TV support mouse (mouse) the long-awaited to tablets, the iPad with its new iPadOS 13. Follow us to learn how to pair and use mouse with iPad in addition to the setup buttons its custom.
The first version of the system iPadOS will support the mouse as a access. Easy to pair the device and enable the functions of the mouse, while the system iPadOS 13 currently only available as a trial version for developers, but Apple says that the public beta will arrive in July. Keep in mind that it is not ideal, usually running a prerelease version of the operating system on your device Main, where there will be many mistakes and lack of stability and various problems such as low battery life.
How to use a mouse with iPad system iPadOS 13’s?
- He moved to the settings.
- He moved to the tab Accessibility – Accessibility.
- He moved to tab multi-touch – Touch then choose AssistiveTouch and activate it.
- Will search for Bluetooth devices, and the discovery of the mouse and connect it to your tablet.
How to customize buttons for the shortcuts?
- After the completion of the profit, click on the icon i next to the name of the mouse.
- Click on the Customize mouse buttons – customize your mouse buttons.
- Now you can customize the buttons.