I don’t seem to seem phone Galaxy S9 new Samsung radically different from the model of the previous year, but it adds some great features such as EN Emoji and ‘super slow-mo’. Where gives users the ability to record video with this rate of 960 frames per second at 720p.
How to use the advantage of Super Slow-mo for the mess S9
– Open the camera application. In the upper part of the screen, you will see the current status of the camera.
– Swipe to the right until you reach the Super Slow-Mo.
– You can now choose whether you want to activate slow motion manually, or make it run automatically.
– In manual mode, you only need to click on the record button to start recording video.
– Will S9 just slow motion for a period of 0.2 seconds up to 6.4 seconds, and you can click the Export button several times to pick up several clips.
– If you choose automatic mode, click the record button, and the box in the viewfinder in the camera to start shooting video in slow motion.
– Once you finish recording your video, will appear in the phone Gallery.
– You can edit the video, add music, or toggle slow motion on or off, and trim the parts of the stills
The post tip: how to use the advantage of Super Slow-mo for the mess S9 appeared first on TIC-Foy.