Toyota will introduce support for the Android Auto in their cars

Japanese manufacturer Toyota has agreed to add support for the information system Android Auto.

In January of this year, the company announced the compatibility of their cars with Apple CarPlay. Now, if you believe the latest reports, Toyota cars will be directly to work with Android Auto. I note that earlier both platforms can connect to Toyota cars only SmartDeviceLink using system developed by Ford.

Add compatibility with Android Auto should attract new buyers, because many customers prefer other brands instead of Toyota because of the impossibility of connection of a smartphone. Moreover, 80% of users are using software from Google (the remaining 20% from Apple), so compatibility with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay is definitely the right decision for the automaker.

Official announcement of support for Android Auto to be held in October. Which cars will receive the first support platform is not reported.

As for the Google, it’s another step forward for the development of their road system. Last week was the news about the technological partnership with the auto Alliance Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi.

Source: Bloomberg

0 Comments on “Toyota will introduce support for the Android Auto in their cars”

  1. As I website possessor I believe the content material here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your efforts You should keep it up forever! Best of luck

  2. Lifecell actually helps fade away wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes Even though it takes some time to show visible effects, it does work Also, the company has lots of other products in their range like eye creams, cleansers and a plumping treatment which are of the same quality and which also have no side effects There could be a chance that they might not be suitable for all skin types so if you have any skin allergies, you should use them with care

  3. I simply want to say I am all new to weblog and absolutely savored this web site Probably I’m planning to bookmark your website You actually have excellent writings Many thanks for revealing your website page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *