Exactly one day after the release of the first beta version of iOS 12.1.2 for developers Apple has released the same build for public testing. This means that to install the update will be the owners of all compatible devices that are participants in the early access program. It can be downloaded as over-the-air via Wi-Fi and cable using the desktop version of iTunes for Mac and Windows.
iOS 12.1.2 is an update of the third order, and therefore does not contain significant innovations, except for the displayed menu item for setting the duration of the Haptic Touch gestures. When developing the update to Cupertino are guided by the desire to eliminate all shortcomings and vulnerabilities of the previous builds proprietary operating system, to provide users with maximum comfort when working with their devices.
How to install beta iOS 12.1.2
- To install the public beta of iOS 12.1.2, go with a mobile device on this link to register
- Log in to your account Apple ID
- Accept the user agreement
- Go to the tab iOS
- Select the device you want to register in the beta program
- Download profile
- Confirm the profile installation on the device and wait for it to reboot
- Now go to “Settings” — “General” — “Update SOFTWARE”, in the opened window, load the update and install it on your iPhone or iPad.
Important: installing the beta version of the update, it should be understood that probably not all the functions of your devices can work correctly and stably. In this regard, strongly recommend that before installing the update to make a backup of the data and, if possible, do not install pre-assembled to your main smartphone or tablet.
Updated: to download became available a public version of macOS 10.14.3 beta 1.
To discuss this and other Apple news in our Telegram chat.