Working version of the fourth beta version of iOS system 13, which was released last week, on the re-Touch of 3D to the iPhone-supported manner similar to the way it was. Although it is not perfect, but it is still a step in the right direction.
There are quite a few changes and additional features worth noticing that can be found in the new version. Watch the video demo shortcut on the highlights of the new features.
I know of
The advantages of the fourth beta version of iOS operating system 13
- Change the button to send voice memos in Messages application
- Change the shape of the control button in the screen widget photo widgets
- A new icon in the Control Center when there is contact between two pairs of headphones AirPods
- Key new toggle in the Control Center to activate the feature to read notifications for new messages Announce Messages with Siri.
- Will now appear favorite icon and a trash can when watching videos in the Photos app
- Improve the shape of the panel keys floating with more shadow on the copy iPadOS 13
- Special section for 3D & Haptic-Touch in the Accessibility settings
- Working feature 3D Touch better now
- Re-design plates to choose Quick Action Quick Action on the main screen
- When you click on a folder with 3D Touch, the apps inside it appear with the number of notifications for each application
- Choose Select rearrange Apps “reorder applications in the list of Quick Actions new.