Yesterday Apple released surprisingly first beta version for developers of iOS 13.1, although the iOS 13 not available to the public until now. Follow us here to find out what’s new in this version.
Among the main points focused on iOS 13.1 is to restore features that were initially available on the iOS system 13, but removed later in the process of testing the demo version. This includes such things as “Shortcuts Automations” functions of the “share ETA” in the maps of Apple.
I know of
Adds iOS 13.1 the features mentioned above, which have been announced as the iOS 13, but it seems that Apple think its not completely ready at the current time. Will iOS 13.1 for Apple to continue to test these experimental features, while achieving its goal of issuing iOS 13 in September.
What’s new in the first beta version of iOS 13.1
- Re property to “share ETA” in Maps, a feature watch the flight status of the user with his or her contacts.
- Re-tab Shortcuts Automation after removed in the demo version of the fifth from iOS 13.
- Bar displays the size of the image is now the icon of the connected device, including the HomePod وBeats وAirPods
- Bring the symbols of HomeKit new operating system macOS to iOS
- New colors for backgrounds and dynamic
iOS 13.1 includes some tweaked the detonation dynamic wallpapers pic.twitter.com/FDpuAoDGnJ
— Sam (@iup_date) August 27, 2019
- New interface to track the participation of ETA
- Minor tweaks on the page of the Hotspot in the Settings app
- Code new controllers games in tools Batteries
- Icons AirDrop new devices
- Update the fonts in the Settings panel