Two weeks after the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference WWDC, Apple has released yesterday the second beta version of iOS 14 developers. Improves update many of the new features provided in iOS 14, here’s what’s new so far.
Features released the second demo of iOS 14 number built 18A5319i. Developers can update from the demo version first via the Settings app. Open the Settings app, select General, then select Software Update Software Update. If you don’t see iOS 14 beta 2 immediately, continue with the challenge because the update is still under development.
I know of
Said Apple TV to iOS 14 will be available to my lab version public beta sometime in the month of July, but until now, it has not been released.
What’s new in iOS 14 beta 2 for?
- You are not allowed to the iOS Settings app 14 install the update if you are running photos on your device: “this update cannot be installed during audio playback”.
- New code development calendar:
- Know the ledge “reminders small” now is important instead of just a count:
- Contains application Files now on the options widget “for quick access to the files which you have opened recently.”
- There is a new setting for the music application allows you to modify the cover image animated manually or limit it to Wi-Fi only
- Scorpions on the icon of the clock app a little thicker
- There are new reactions in the music application when the pressure on the operating buttons or the pause or fast forward
- Challenge notices clipboard Clipboard now any device iCloud else you pasting them:
- New icons in the phone section in the Settings app